Tuesday, August 16, 2011

SHOW CHANGE FOR SEPTEMBER

'Brushes at the Ready' - 16"x 20" - Oil

Hi All,

I wanted to thank everyone for coming out to see the Joanna Cutri Show Though the show was scheduled to come down on Aug 6th, We have decided to leave it up a couple more weeks because people have enjoyed the show so much.

First off there is a change to our upcoming calendar.We have a new show lined up for Sept. 2, 2011,
The Collective Works of Heather Lynn Harris will replace the 'Fire and Timber' show. Heather's opening reception will be Sept. 2 from 6-10pm.

Also opening that same evening at the Springville Center for the Arts -
Fred Langless Retrospective.
Contact: Springville Center for the Arts for more info (716) 592 9038


This Wed Aug 17th at 7:00pm we are having an opening reception for the kids in my 'Custom Vinyl' class, that I gave at the Springville Center for the Arts - Summer Art Camp. 12 student's, custom vinyl toys will be on display along with some of the artwork from some of the other classes for the Summer Art Camp.

Downtown Buffalo I have my work on display and for sale at The Eights Bistro at 888 Main Street, Buffalo, NY. Outstanding food, a great atmosphere and great prices.
Opening soon for Lunch. www.theeightsbistro.com

New board member Dawn Valentine added to the VFA board. We welcome her and are very happy to have her on our board.

I want to apologize for the gap in updates and gallery hours. I have been a little side tracked with my wife's serious illness,She is the most important thing to me. I'm happy to say things are going in a positive direction with her treatment. So we are just taking it day by day.

So allot going on here so stay tuned.


Thanks.
Our Best,
Richard VanOver
VFA Executive Director/Curator








No comments:

Post a Comment